Once in school we offer:
- Regular letters emailed to parents.
- Text reminders and updates.
- Weekly newsletters
- Calendar updates on the newsletter to show all that is going on in school and to give plenty of notice. This is also updated to the school calendar
- Surveys from parents and pupils.
- Celebration assemblies, held every fortnight to share presentations on pupil’s learning, House point updates, children’s birthdays and the award of ‘ Golden ticket’.
- Parents' consultations are held twice a year
- End of year school report.
- Parents' meetings, eg. early reading,, e-safety.
- Children invite parents in to share productions or curriculum presentations at different times of the year eg. Sharing assemblies, Harvest Festival, the Nativity pay,
Our office staff are happy to take any of your queries/concerns and book time with the Headteacher or a member of staff; if we are not immediately available.