Once in school we offer:
- Regular letters emailed to parents
- Text reminders and updates
- A weekly newsletter which includes House point updates, children’s birthdays and achievements from outside of the classroom, up coming events and information about what is happening in school
- A website
- Calendar updates on the newsletter to show all that is going on in school and to give plenty of notice. This is also updated to the school calendar
- Surveys from parents and pupils.
- Parents' consultations are held twice a year
- End of year school report.
- Parents' meetings, eg. early reading, e-safety.
- Children invite parents in to share productions or curriculum presentations at different times of the year eg. Sharing assemblies, Harvest Festival, the Nativity play
- A closed Facebook page but we will be creating an public one from Summer 2023
Our office staff are happy to take any of your queries/concerns and book time with the Headteacher or a member of staff; if we are not immediately available.