Teaching Assistant Grade 2/Lunchtime Supervisor
At Upton Snodsbury First School, we seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant, Grade 2 The role will be term time from 20 - 32.5 hours a week (but is open to negotiation for the right candidate).
The Headteacher and Governors recognise the immense and valuable role played by all staff at the school.
The role of the Teaching Assistant (TA) is invaluable in supporting the teaching, learning, care and behaviour for all pupils across the primary school.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience with working with children within the primary age range/school setting
- Have high expectations for our children’s progress and overall achievement
- Take an imaginative and creative approach to curriculum learning that captures the children’s interest
- Be flexible, forward thinking, innovative and highly energetic
- Has an understanding of how children learn, including social/emotional development.
- Have a passion for quality teaching and learning, enabling the best outcomes for our children.
- Be able to work well as part of our whole school team and school community
We can offer you:
- Small class sizes in a beautiful setting
- The opportunity to work alongside a dedicated, friendly and committed team of staff
- Children who are enthusiastic and eager to learn
- A supportive school community of staff, parents and Governors
- A commitment to your professional development
Upton Snodsbury First School, is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and the successful candidates will be required to complete an enhanced DBS check prior to taking the position. We particularly welcome applications from under represented groups including ethnicity, gender, transgender, age, disability, sexual orientation or religion.
For further details and an application pack or to arrange a visit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: Friday 29th April Midday
Interview Date: Friday 5th May
Start Date: As soon as possible