Extra Curricular Clubs
We run a variety of after school clubs for children of all ages. The clubs vary from term to term and we endeavour to ensure there is a mixture of activities that will appeal to different children. Clubs are led by class teachers, specialist sports coaches and some other talented outside providers
Remember, there are lots of benefits to taking part in Extra Curricular Clubs. There is research and evidence that shows physical exercise and social interaction can improve a child’s academic performance.
Other benefits include:-
- Broadening Perspectives. When you participate in multiple different activities, you’ll get the opportunity to explore a range of interests and unlock passions you never knew .
- Higher Self-esteem. The more you achieve success through activities you’re passionate about, the more your self confidence will improve.
- Social Opportunities. One of the easiest ways to make friends is through extracurricular activities!
- Productive Breaks. Extracurricular activities give you something fun to do aside from school. Take the much needed break, you deserve it!
- Essential Life Skills. they give you are “real world” experiences.
Our clubs are offered on the newsletter at the beginning of each term.