Friends of Upton Snodsbury School
The Friends of Upton Snodsbury School work hard to raise funds for extra resources at school. This enables us to broaden the range of learning experiences for all our children and we are immensely grateful for their support. Over the years, the Friends have funded the following projects:
- Provision of Bibles and Hymn Books
- Outdoor clothing/ equipment for Reception/Year 1 children
- School discos and entertainers
- Children’s Christmas party and presents
- Educational visits
- Classroom resources
- Construction and Forest School equipment
FUSS is not solely concerned with raising money though; we do like to have fun, with and without the children. Social and fund raising events are held throughout the year and these have included Bingo Nights, Quiz Nights, Movie Nights and children’s discos throughout the year. Events planned for the coming year so far are our Christmas and Summer Fayres which are held at the school. New parents and children are most welcome to come along to these events.
All parents are automatically members of the Friends Association. You may wish to become a member of the Committee, or just offer your support and join in with the organisation of events.
The Committee consists of the following:
- Chair: Mrs Ruth Dawson-Jones
- Vice Chair: Mrs Jo Yeates
- Treasurer: Mrs Lisa Croft
- Secretary: Mrs Rebecca Foxley
All parents interested in helping supporting our parents association.