Innovate Services provides delicious hot meals and packed lunches for you to pre-order online.
Who can apply for free school meals?
Free School Meals can only be awarded if you or your partner are claiming either;
- Universal Credit provided they have an annual net earned income not exceeding £7,400 (616.67 per month)
- Income Support
- Income-based Jobseeker's Allowance
- Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
- Support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
- The guarantee element of Pension Credit
- Child Tax Credit, provided they are not also entitled to Working Tax Credit and have an annual gross income of no more than £16,190, as assessed by HMRC
- Working Tax Credit run-on-paid for 4 weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax
Who qualifies for universal infant Free school meals?
In 2014 the Government introduced universal infant free school meals for all pupils in Reception, Years 1 and 2.
How do I apply for free school meals and / or universal free school meals?
If your child is in Reception, Year 1 or Year 2, they will automatically be enrolled onto universal free school meals (UFSM)
If your child is in Reception, Year 1, 2 or above and fit in with the criteria above, you can complete an online Free School Meals Application Form.